Campus Life & Engagement (CL&E) is a member of Student Services and supports students at the different stages in their life at McGill. By collaborating with various University departments and student groups, we act as your go-to hub for connecting you to the resources and opportunities that will help you make the most of your time at McGill. Whether you are a new or returning student at McGill, you can depend on CL&E as a source for helping you navigate the University, connect to meaningful opportunities, and develop your interests and skills. When it comes to your time at McGill, your success is our success!
ON THIS SITE
- Student Support & Services: A detailed overview of our programs, services, and resources, categorized by campus populations
- News & Events: Information on CL&E and Student Services events and news, categorized by month
- Publications: Downloadable and online versions of our guides and other publications
- Work with CL&E: Information on volunteering and employment opportunities at CL&E and elsewhere on campus
- Contact: Contact information and CL&E staff directory