Year 2012 Events
Click below to access 2012 CIHR ENU TEAM MEETING FLYER:
Click below to access 2012 CIHR ENU TEAM MEETING ITINERARY:
Year 2011 Events
- May 16th, 2011: The 2011 Montreal Symposium on Genetics and Infectious Diseases.
- May 17th, 2011: The 2011 CIHR ENU Team SAB Meeting
- January 27th, 2011: The CIHR ENU Team Progress Update Meeting
Year 2010 Seminar Series, in conjunction with McGill Complex Traits Group
Seminar series are on third Friday of each month unless otherwise noted. Seminars are at 11 am in room 501, Goodman Cancer Research Centre Building, followed by an informal lunch discussion with speaker.
For nomination of speakers, comments or suggestions regarding the series or special events please contact jing [dot] liu2 [at] mail [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Dr. Jing Liu)
|Feb. 19||Dr. Marcel Behr ||NOD2, mycobacteria and Crohn’s disease |
|Life Technologies, Inc|
|Mar. 19||Dr. Shan-Lu Liu ||New insights into retroviral oncogenesis and entry |
|Apr. 16||Dr. David Juncker ||Novel antibody microarray for proteomic fingerprinting of complex diseases |
|Corning Life Sciences|
|May, 21||Dr. Deming Xu |
|Systems Biology of Candidiasis |
|June, 3||Dr. Lluis Quintana-Murci ||From evolutionary genetics to human immunology: how selection shapes host defence genes. |
|Sept. 17|| Dr. Sylvie Lesage ||Homeostatic regulation of rare immune cell types |
|DNA EXPRESS INC|
|Oct. 15||Dr. Andre Dascal, MD, FRCPC |
|Clostridium difficile: the Montreal Experience |
|Nov. 5 |
|Dr. Christina Haston ||Genetic susceptibility to radiotherapy side effects: An immune contribution? |
|Dec. 10 |
|Panelists ||Special Year-end Event |
Workshop and panel: Careers for postgraduates in biomedical science
Career Development-Dec10 [.pdf]
Promotion: Bio_Rad [.pdf]
Promotion: Cedarlane [.pdf]
RI-MUHC Medical Genetics and Genomics
- October 6th, 2010: The 2010 CIHR ENU Team Progress Update Meeting
- May 18th, 2010: The 2010 CIHR ENU Team SAB Meeting
- May 17th, 2010: The 2010 Montreal Symposium on Genetics and Infectious Diseases (open to all academic researchers free of charge)
For details please click Symposium Website.
To download the Symposium Flyer please click Flyer [.pdf]
- 2009-12-15: Third team progress update meeting and end of the year party. To view the meeting program please click Dec_15_09 [.pdf]
- 2009-05-15: Second team progress update meeting.
- 2008-12: First team progress update meeting.