The Research Committee is composed of representatives from each of the respective McGill sites who either head child psychiatry research or are very involved in it.
The mandate of the committee includes:
- Organizing and presenting monthly Child Psychiatry Research Seminars
- Organizing and presenting yearly Quebec Child Mental Health Day
- Circulating and sharing research findings and opportunities which the committee becomes aware of and
- Promoting collaborative child psychiatry research between the different McGill sites of the Division
The committee is composed of the following members:
- Lily Hechtman, MD, Montreal Children's Hospital/ MUHC, Chair
- Natalie Grizenko, MD, Douglas University Mental Health Institute
- Jaswant Guzder, MD, Jewish General Hospital
- Dr. Cécile Rousseau, MD, Jewish General Hospital
- Phylis Zelkowitz, PhD, Jewish General Hospital
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Quebec Child Mental Health Research Day - Friday May 2nd, 2014
Topic: "Anxiety, It's Treatment Options and Outcome"
Golda Ginsburgh, Ph.D, Professor, Director, Research, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland.
Chandra Magill, M.D., FRCPC, Psychiatrist, Montreal Children's Hospital, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, McGill University.
To Register please jennifer [dot] simoneau [at] muhc [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (click here).
The Quebec Child Mental Health Research Day is a popular event bringing together Quebec child psychiatrists and mental health researchers to inform participants of what is happening in this area. Please come and join us at this informative half-day conference.
This event is an accredited group learning activity as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.