The Child Psychiatry Residency Program Committee is responsible for the training of residents in Child Psychiatry of McGill University.
The committee is composed of the following members:
- Ruth Russell, MDCM, Chair, Division of Child Psychiatry, McGill University
- Laura Freedman, MD, Resident Representative, McGill University
- Johanne Renaud, MD, Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Toby Measham, MD, Montreal Children's Hospital / McGill University Health Centre
- Judy Vogel, MD, Jewish General Hospital
For detailed information pertaining to the residency program in psychaitry, please visit the McGill Post Graduate Medical Education web site.