Child Psychiatry Residency Training Program
The Child Psychiatry Residency Program Committee is responsible for the training of residents in Child Psychiatry of McGill University.
The committee is composed of the following members:
- Ruth Russell, MDCM, Chair, Division of Child Psychiatry, McGill University
- Ammar Albanna, MD, Resident Representative, McGill University
- Johanne Renaud, MD, Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Lara Stern, MD, Montreal Children's Hospital / McGill University Health Centre
- Judy Vogel, MD, Jewish General Hospital
For detailed information pertaining to the residency program in psychaitry, please visit the McGill Post Graduate Medical Education web site.