The Division of Child Psychiatry of McGill University encompasses the departments of child psychiatry across McGill's university teaching hospitals. The Division is overseen by the Core Committee composed of representatives across all sites who represent the clinical, research and educational aspects of the Division.
The committee is composed of the following members:
- Natalie Grizenko, MD, Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Martin Gauthier, MD, Montreal Children's Hospital
- Jaswant Guzder, MD, Jewish General Hospital
- Lily Hechtman, MD, Montreal Children's Hospital
(Interim Director of the Division of Child Psychiatry)
- Ruth Russell, MD, FRCPC, Montreal Children's Hospital, McGill University