Click here to read the article.
Congratulations to the winners of the Office 365 Portal Photo Contest!
The 3 photos that received the highest ratings were:
- Redpath Museum lit up at night in the snow, submitted by Vahid Ghorbanian
- Arts building with colorful trees and bikes in front, submitted by Hamed Rafezi
- Arts building with leaves on the ground, submitted by Reza Tadayon
These 7 photos receive honorable mentions:
IT Services is looking to enhance our Office 365 portal login page with McGill campus-life photos.
The Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com)
<< shown here, is where hundreds of McGill people sign in daily to access email via Outlook on the web, OneDrive file storage, Yammer, Video @ McGill, and other free services for McGill students, faculty and staff.
What better way to showcase your talent and attract recognition from the whole McGill community?
1. Grad Supervision website: The newly updated Supervision website provides comprehensive evidence-based information about supervision best practices, policies, roles and responsibilities, and resources for both students and supervisors.
2. SKILLSETS : SKILLSETS provides interdisciplinary professional development offerings to all graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. There are over 250 free professional skills events and workshops throughout the year.
McGill is dedicated to provide its community with the safest environment possible.
While the events depicted in this video are extremely unlikely, we need to make sure that everyone is ready to respond if such a dramatic event was to occur.
Please also note that the video may be difficult to see for some students. Students are advised that the video depicts violent and traumatic situations.
The McGill French Language Centre is offering French language courses specifically designed for students registered in professional programs for health and social sciences with the aim of preparing them for professional practice in Quebec.
Click the link below to view media coverage on SCSD clinical outreach 2016.
Click the link below to see the postings.
Click below to check out the Med e-News article about our Swallowing Awareness Event!
The scheduled upgrade of Banner/Minerva is completed and related systems are now open!
Please restart your browser before accessing INB.
If you encounter any issues using Minerva, Banner, AX or other systems, contact the IT Service Desk.
INB Administrative users: Please refer to these related pages on the web and in the IT Knowledge Base: