Transaction Services - Holiday Deadlines 2011
Financial Services strives to continue to serve the University in light of the current work disruptions. Our priority continues to be the reimbursement of expense reports and processing of vendor invoices. We are unable to commit to the usual turnaround time and are establishing the following deadlines for Transaction Services prior to the Holidays:
Travel (advances and expense reports)
- All efforts will be made to process and reimburse Expense Reports received by November 30th by December 22.
- To ensure we meet the above deadlines, replies to phone and email inquiries will be delayed
- Contact: Tonia Ciricillo, Assistant Supervisor, Travel – ext. 7703
Accounts Payable (invoice payments – purchase orders and payment requests)
- Invoices with a due date of December 20st and prior will be processed and paid on December 20th .
- Cheques will be mailed out to the vendors on December 21st .
- Contact: Mavis Smith, Supervisor, Accounts Payable – ext. 1065
Banking Services (deposits)
- Those who send cheques to Banking Services for deposit at RBC, must ensure they are received by 10:00 a.m. on December 22nd.
- Any cheques greater than $250,000.00 which are received in your office after 10:00 a.m. deadline must be hand delivered to the Supervisor, Banking Services by 12:00 p.m. noon on December 22nd. Please contact Peter Guertin at ext. 3353 to arrange receipt
- Contact: Peter Guertin, Supervisor, Banking Services, 3465 Durocher, room 407 – ext. 3353
Finance Accounts Receivable
- Departments who have on-line access to Banner Finance Accounts Receivable must complete their sessions by 12:00 p.m. December 22nd. Finance Accounts Receivable will finalize and close all sessions after that time to ensure transactions are reflected on the finance ledgers that night.
- Departments submitting the "Request for Invoice" form must do so by 5:00 p.m. December 20th.
- Departments who submit feeds to Finance Accounts Receivable must submit them by 12:00 p.m. December 20th to ensure processing by December 22nd.
- Contact: Maria Anania, Supervisor, Accounts Receivable – ext. 2311
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience during this time.
[Message sent out on the FIS listserv on behalf of Cristiane Tinmouth, Controller, Financial Services.]