Photo and Video Contest for McGill students on exchange in Fall 2009 or Winter 2010
McGill’s Student Exchanges and Study Abroad office is organizing its first Exchange photo/video contest! The winning photos and videos will be posted on the Student Exchanges website and will be used in Student Exchange publicity material. A selection will also be shown during our next Study Abroad Fair on October 6, 2010.
We're looking for images that best illustrate the benefits of participating in an exchange. The photos and videos may feature your host institution, city, or country. They should fit into one of these categories:
- First impressions/Culture shock - and how you dealt with it
- Most important or surprising thing learned on exchange
- Field trips/Social life – connected to your studies
- University buildings and surroundings
Each student may submit a maximum of three entries (photos and/or videos).
Photos should be 180 dpi. Videos should be a maximum of two minutes and submitted in high quality MPEG 4.
The winners will be announced at the Study Abroad Fair. We’ll be awarding four prizes of gift certificates for the McGill bookstore.
Submit your entry to: exchaward [dot] arr [at] mcgill [dot] ca and include the following information:
- Your full name and McGill student number
- The category the photo/video is being submitted to
- Identification of the place, city, host institution, and country
Deadline to submit your photos/videos is June 1, 2010. All submissions become the property of McGill University.