From Monday, May 31, to Friday, June 4 inclusive, the Roddick Gates entrance will be closed; there will be no parking on the main road leading from the Roddick Gates to the Arts Bldg, nor in the area near and around Redpath Museum; vehicular traffic must use the Milton Gates entrance to access the downtown campus.
Limited parking will be available at the following lots for holders of A and C permits only:
- East Side of Main Campus;
- Engineering Courtyard (FDA courtyard);
- behind the Faculty Club/Bookstore;
- Powell Student Services Bldg East (McTavish St. above Dr Penfield);
- Powell Student Services Bldg West (Peel St. above Dr Penfield);
- Drummond St. (Sir William Osler above Dr Penfield);
- MNI/Residences (top of University St. near Hospital/Athletics complex).
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.