New location for student administrative services
Please note that our administrative offices have recently been restructured to better serve you.
Service Point has brought together newly-integrated front-line undergraduate and graduate student administrative services. Located on the ground floor of the McLennan Library Building in the heart of the downtown campus, Service Point will address a wide variety of students' needs, some of which were handled previously by SOUSA. Please review the information below to see which office is the most appropriate for your needs.
Service Point: Administrative Services
3415 McTavish St. (398-7878)
- Registration: course change, course and university withdrawals
- Exams: final exams, deferred exams, supplemental exams, exam conflicts
- Letters: letters confirming registration, ranking, graduation, etc.
SOUSA: Faculty advisers
Dawson Hall, Room 110 (398-4210)
- Academic advice to Freshman students: course selection approval
- General academic advice: Faculty policies and procedures, assistance managing academic decisions, degree planning
- Study-away/Exchange application
- Interfaculty-transfer application
- Readmission application
- Graduation approval: for the completion of the degree requirements
Science departmental offices: Academic advisers and departmental administrators
- Academic advice for U1, U2, U3 students: program and course selection approval
- General academic advice: program planning, career and research opportunities
- Course permits: permits to register for restricted courses
- Graduation recommendations: for the completion of departmental program requirements