Macdonald Engineering Renovation Update - April
Published: 27 Apr 2011
- The ground floor design laboratory is completed and regularly used by students.
- Ground floor lab 51 is finished and equipment is being set up to prepare for the fall semester.
- Lab 080B will be completed the beginning of May.
- The 1st and 2nd floors of Workman Wing are almost completed. The offices are finished. The painting remains to be completed in the common areas.
- The new 1st floor mechanical room, electrical wing, is almost completed and should soon be in full service.
- The 3rd and 4th floors are being fitted with new electrical and mechanical systems.
- The new ventilation system in Macdonald's main pavilion has been installed and is now partially functional.
- Inspection of new laboratories As areas near completion, researchers have inspected lab spaces to ensure they function efficiently. Corrections are made in accordance with building users' input. We appreciate your patience and feedback during this process.
Source Site: /channels