Macdonald Engineering - July update
Published: 14 Jul 2011
- Second floor offices and laboratories of the Workman wing are finished and back in regular use.
- The air conditioning is now in operation. Please note that it will take a few months to make adjustments to the HVAC system and that may cause temperature fluctuations.
- Contractors are putting the final touches to the third floor of the Workman wing, which will be completed by the third week of July.
- The third floor of the Electrical wing (the wing adjoining Workman) will be completed by the end of July.
- An underground rainwater reservoir has been installed in the courtyard and construction crews are currently at work restoring the grounds.
- The atrium is also busy as workers outfit each floor with new washrooms. A new green roof will be installed and, once finished, may be viewed from the atrium.
Source Site: /channels