With the launch of the new Financial Services website, you will notice several changes. Announcements and Month End Deadlines now appear on the home page and there are 6 main sections on the site:
- Who We Are – Contact information and an outline of responsibilities for each area within Financial Services, including our Organizational Chart.
- Financial Polices – Our policies (no change).
- Reporting - Our Web/Crystal reports (no change in content). Web and Crystal reports are now grouped by title and appear one under the other.
- Forms – Our forms available all on one page, grouped by topic. Only online forms appear in the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- For Researchers – Highlighted resources and tools specific to the Researcher. Includes a complete listing of FST Teams and the Professional Development Fund page.
- For Finance Users – Highlighted resources and tools specific to the Finance User. Includes the Merchant Tool Kit (for Units which accept debit/credit card payments), AR documentation and the Year End web page.
As a result of these changes, some of your favourite links may be broken. While we will have re-directs in place, we encourage you to update your bookmarks.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact the Finance Help Desk by email at fishelp.acct [at] mcgill.ca or by phone at 514-398-3463.
Our Knowledge Base is also another tool at your disposal and can be accessed at http://knowledgebase.mcgill.ca/fskb/.
[Message sent out on the FIS listserv on behalf of Cristiane Tinmouth, Controller, Financial Services.]