CBUS 204 - Effective Public Speaking and Speech Preparation
This 10-week series of lectures will help you to become more successful, persuasive and dynamic when selling your skills, ideas, services and products.
- Write successful speeches
- Give dynamic, memorable and persuasive presentations
- Control stage fright and make positive use of nervous energy
- Analyze your own voice and capitalize on its strengths
- Gain and hold your audience's attention
Classes begin January 19, 2005 and will be held Wednesday evenings from 6-9 pm.
See our website for more details or contact us at:
Centre for Continuing Education
gs.conted [at] mcgill.ca