Effective Thursday February 7, 2013 at 10 a.m., all McGill ILL borrowers will log in to the Colombo ILL system using their McGill username and password (first [dot] last [at] mail [dot] mcgill [dot] ca for students or first [dot] last [at] mcgill [dot] ca for staff).
- A new URL link to log-in to the Colombo ILL system will be provided on the library website.
- All McGill ILL borrowers are advised to update their bookmarks to the new login page.
- McGill ILL borrowers, who submitted ILL requests prior to 5:00 pm on February 6, 2013, or who are in possession of ILL materials received before that date, will be able to access their ILL requests under the new Colombo login.
Other important information
- Your current Colombo login will no longer work after 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
- Life Science Library’s ILL web request forms for books and articles will be removed. All McGill users will submit ILL borrowing requests via the Colombo interlibrary loan system.
Questions or comments?
Valerie Mayman, Librarian, Interlibrary Loan Service, McGill University Library
Email: valerie [dot] mayman [at] mcgill [dot] ca
Tel: (514) 398-4730