CFHI GLOBAL HEALTH PROGRAM OPENINGS - WINTER 2013/2014
Child Family Health International www.cfhi.org
WINTER 2013/2014 GLOBAL HEALTH PROGRAM OPENINGS
Live Program Information Webinar: December 16th
CFHI PROGRAM OPENINGS: CFHI is currently accepting applications for its global health programs through 2015, and still has last minute spots left for December/January 2013! Programs are appropriate for undergrads and graduate level students interested in health/medicine or various social science fields.
Last minute applicants should contact CFHI to get started on expediting their application.
LEARN MORE: PROGRAM INFO WEBINAR DECEMBER 16th: Find out more about CFHI's 20+ programs, scholarships, and more by attending a live webinar on select dates -upcoming December 16th- and hear from alumni and staff. Also visit the CFHI website or contact us.
CFHI GLOBAL HEALTH PROGRAMS PROVIDE:
- 4-16 week placements alongside healthcare professionals in underserved communities
- Rotations in clinics and hospitals or work with public health facilities and NGOs
- Spanish classes with an emphasis on medical Spanish (Latin America Programs)
- Health information lectures conducted by local physicians and health professionals
- 50% or more of each CFHI program fee supports underserved communities abroad
- Over 20 years experience, United Nations recognized nonprofit, member of the International Volunteer Program Association