In 1901, Charles Hosmer commissioned Edward Maxwell, one of Canada's most renowned architects, to design this heritage mansion. Bought by McGill in 1969, many of the rooms have been altered to suit the building's new function, yet most of its original details remain. This includes a secret panel in room H-104 that conceals a door to what is now the washrooms.
3630 Sir William Osler
Montreal, QC H3G 1Y5Canada