Questioning Urban Creativity : Montreal, a Case Study
The Centre for Interdisciplinary Research on Montreal, in collaboration with the Faculties of Law, Arts, Science, Engineering and Music, is organising a colloquium open to the public. Since space is limited, registration is mandatory.
Fifteen speakers will address the colloquium’s theme by examining concrete examples and applying rich theoretical perspectives. Five broad themes have been identified:
- Montreal as a Multicultural City
- Governance, Democracy and Citizenship Issues in Montreal
- Architecture, Design and Urban Dynamics
- Languages and Language Creativity
- Conceptualizing Montreal’s Creativity.
For more information, see www.mcgill.ca/centre-montreal/events or phone 514 398-3960.