L'Oreal Brandstorm Information Session
Each year L’Oreal reaches out to University students to come up with creative solutions to real life business challenges and opportunities. Through this experience, many of the participants get internships and full-time employment. The launch will be taking place:
Date: Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012
Time: 5:30 pm
Location: Bronfman Concourse (basement)
This event is free of charge. To register, please copy and paste this link to your browser: http://www.facebook.com/events/264678630319391/
Food and drinks will be served.
About L'Oréal Brandstorm:
L'Oréal Brandstorm is an International Marketing Case Competition that allows students (of any faculty) in their last 2 years of study to put themselves in the shoes of a Marketing Director at the world's largest cosmetics and beauty company.
- Teams must consist of 3 students from various disciplines – this is not exclusive to students studying or interested in Marketing.
- Non-Marketing students are highly encouraged to participate, as the case involves many streams of study (including international business, finance, strategy, and more)
- 2- step process: a pre-case and the case study
- The campus winner will represent their school at the national level. The nation-wide team will then compete with students from 45 different countries in Paris, for a chance to win the $10,000 grand prize.
- The L'Oréal recruiters will also be bringing GIFT BAGS to give away at the Information Session
For more information on the case topic and history, please visit: www.brandstorm.loreal.com