Whether you are new to LinkedIn or seeking to use it better, this workshop adopts a hands-on approach to guiding you through internet networking.
Discover how to:
- Create and manage your profile online;
- Build new connections and nurture your network;
- Research positions and company updates;
- Join groups and share your professional development.
This three-hour session in the computer lab will help you leverage and build your reputation online and provide you with individual assistance in improving your profile.
- Monday, March 17th, 2014, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Room 1285
- Tuesday, March 18th, 2014, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Room 1299
This session is part of a series of career workshops offered at the School of Continuing Studies. Places are limited – Register now!