This workshop is organized by the Faculty of Law's Admission Office for candidates who wish to reapply for admission to the BCL/LLB program.
Have you applied for admission to the McGill Faculty of Law, been refused, and now wish to reapply? This workshop is designed for you. The Assistant Dean of Admissions & Recruitment will guide you through:
- The reality of admissions at McGill Law: 7 out of 8 applicants are refused!
- Understanding what your refusal letter was saying
- Grasping your strengths and weaknesses
- Common pitfalls when re-applying
- Useful tips on building a more competitive application
First-time applicants will find this session of limited value. They are encouraged to attend the Law Admissions Plenary offered on October 8. The September 16 workshop is geared towards forward-looking re-applicants.
Those unable to attend may watch the webcast of the session.
Comments on individual files will not be available.