The Fifth annual McGill Conference on International Aviation Liability & Insurance will provide a review of contemporary laws, jurisprudence and developments in International Air Law and Liability Insurance from the perspective of airlines, airports, ANSPs, insurers, manufacturers and lessors.
VIEW PROGRAM & REGISTER ONLINE on our secured site https://www.mcgill.ca/iasl-events/
This event brings together some of the world’s leading experts to address the following topics:
- Recent Developments in Aviation Liability and Insurance
- Unruly Passengers and Liability for Acts of Unlawful Interference
- Jurisdiction & Forum Non Conveniens
- Liability of Manufacturers and Lessors of Aircraft, Engines & Component Parts
- Comparative Interpretations of the Montreal Convention of 1999 and their Impact on Airlines, Manufacturers, Insurers & Claimants
Two simulations are also planned:
- Moot Court Appellate Argument
- Insurance Negotiations
In addition, the conference will host luncheons and receptions to facilitate networking between attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and governmental representatives.
For information, contact the organizers at conferences [dot] iasl [at] mcgill [dot] ca.
This event has been accredited by the Barreau du Québec for 13.25 hours of continuing legal education. (no. 10068643).