Deadline for web withdrawing from...


Deadline for web withdrawing from courses (grade of "W") or University Withdrawal (grade of "W--") from Fall 2010 term, including continuing Education Fall term courses (with no fee refund) for students in Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Arts (including School of Social Work), Continuing Education, Education, Engineering including Architecture, Graduate Studies, Law, Management, Music, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Religious Studies and Science.

NOTE: No withdrawals from Education Intensive or from ensembles or practical lessons in Music.