Deadline for web withdrawing from...


Deadline for web withdrawing from courses (grade of "W") or University Withdrawal (grade of "W--") from Fall 2009 term, including continuing Education Fall term courses (with no fee refund) for students in Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Arts, Continuing Education, Education, Engineering including Architecture, Graduate Studies, Law, Management, Music, Nursing, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Religious Studies, Social Work, and Science.

NOTE: No withdrawals from Education Intensive or from ensembles or practical lessons in Music.