CVs, Cover Letters, and Thank You Notes - Webinar & Workshop
The School of Continuing Studies is pleased to partner with Agence Ometz in offering this online resume writing course, followed by an in-person review session in our computer lab. The online tool will guide you in developing your resumes at your own pace and from any location, as you:
- Gain knowledge about how to tailor and target a resume for a specific job;
- Learn the process of creating powerful career summaries and accomplishment statements;
- Access downloadable and printable resume samples and resources;
- Complete your resume in manageable small steps, while following the course.
In Part 2 of this workshop, once you have viewed the online course and adjusted your documents accordingly, join us in the computer lab for an in-person Practice & Review session that will provide you with individual assistance with your CVs, cover letters, and thank you notes.
This session is part of a series of career workshops offered at the School of Continuing Studies. Places are limited – Register now!
Cost: only $30+tax for both the webinar & the review session!
To access the webinar, you will receive an enrollment code and instructions within 48 hours upon registration.
Dates for the review session:
- Monday, March 24th, 2014, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Room 1285 ... OR
- Tuesday, March 25th, 2014, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Room 1299... OR
- Monday, March 31st, 2014, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Room 1285 ... OR
- Tuesday, April 1st, 2014, 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. - Room 1299.