What allows you to speak face-to-face with an advisor without an appointment provides you with answers to all your questions and travels around campus? It’s CaPS’ C-Lounge.
The C-Lounge is our travelling tent outfitted with knowledgeable and friendly career advisors ready to answer all of your career-related questions. C-Lounge can be found on lower campus during the month of September. Through the winter months C-Lounge will find its way indoors. C-Lounge provides students with the opportunity to pop in and ask any question that comes to mind. Some examples of questions often asked are:
- What can I do with my degree?
- How do I write a CV and Cover letter?
- How do I find a part-time job?
- Where can I find out about volunteer opportunities?
- How do I figure out what I should major in?
Upcoming Dates for C-Lounge:
September 10, 11, 17 and 18 from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Located on lower campus