Radio Interview with Nicholas Kasirer
Nicholas Kasirer was interviewed in December 2007 on the subject of the internationalisation of legal education by Antoine Garapon on Radio France's Le Droit Commun.
To listen to the interview, click here.
Transsystemic Teaching in the Classroom
In order to facilitate a better understanding of how transsystemic legal education functions in the classroom, the Centre is pleased to present several film clips of transsystemic classes taught at McGill Law.
Business Associations (Upper Year Course, Winter 2008)
Professor Lionel Smith
Transsystemia, Mandate and Agency (1:32:35)
1. One approach to transsystemic teaching (18:16)
2. Introduction to mandate and agency (24:26)
5. Authority and ratification (4:20)
1. Introduction to partnership (13:38)
4. Partnership formation (12:55)
5. The liability structure of partnership (4:20)
Contractual Obligations (First Year Course, 2007-2008)
Professor Rosalie Jukier
The remedy of specific performance in contracts (1:18:33)
2. Case examples (7:40)
3. Historical perspective (5:20)
4. Legal transplantation (7:45)
6. Practical impediments - court supervision (13:43)
8. Conclusions on specific performance (9:53)
Extra-Contractual Obligations (First Year Course, Fall 2008)
Professor Daniel Jutras
Duty of care or the limits of civil responsibility (1:13:40) (in French)
Trust in Civil Law
The Trusts in Civil Law Workshop videos can be found here.