Information Sessions and Workshops
The Career Development Office offers a number of information sessions throughout the academic year to help McGill Law students in their career decisions and search for employment.
Several sessions are offered, each of which provides details on a number of issues. They include: recruitment processes and employment experiences in different jurisdictions, firm sizes, government organizations, and clerkship opportunities in Canada.
This year, we have scheduled information sessions and workshops such as:
- Virtual Résumé Clinic for Vancouver and Calgary OCIs
- Virtual Résumé Clinic for New York OCIs
- Mock Interviews for New York OCIs
- Résumé Clinic for Toronto OCIs
- Academic Orientation Pt. I
- Information session on Second Round Interviews in New York
- Information session on Clerkships and Graduate Studies
- First-Year Students Information Session: Plan your 3, 3.5 or 4 Years and Meet the CDO
- Mock Interviews for Toronto OCIs
- Appeal Courts Clerkship Information Session
- Information session on Second Round Interviews in Toronto
- Information Session on Course aux Stages
- Information session on the Department of Justice and Public Prosecution Service Canada
- Résumé Clinic for Course aux Stages
- Simulation d'entrevue de l'Association du Barreau Canadien
- CaSsistance 5 à 7: Information Session on Course aux Stages
- Information session on the Law Society of Upper Canada and the Barreau du Québec
- Information session on Course aux Stages Third Round Interviews
- Information session on Toronto and New York OCIs (Summer 2014 Positions)
Check myFuture for regular updates on upcoming events.