MyFuture is McGill’s online career resource tool that is the link to information about events, job postings, guides and resources. All undergraduate Engineering students have access to both myFuture (Engineering) and myFuture (CaPS).
Students/alumni can use myFuture to:
- Search and apply for Engineering internships (current undergraduate students only) and full-time, part-time and summer jobs
- Upload documents such as cover letters, resumés and transcripts to use for job applications
- View numerous publications and access online tools such as Going Global, Resumébuilder, various career and job search guides, etc.
- Participate in on-campus recruitment campaigns (current students only)
- Sign up for interviews with employers
- Sign up for events (workshops, info sessions, networking events)
- View employer profiles
- View announcements and alerts.