McGill Faculty of Engineering wins the Formula Hybrid International Competition second year in a row. Photo: Scott K. Miller
The Faculty of Engineering works collaboratively with industry on a variety of research projects. Getting involved with student design projects, both in-course (Design Courses) and extra-curricular, allows you to get to know the engineers of tomorrow while helping them develop their technical and business communication skills. Please contact us to learn more.
Our students develop their leadership skills through a multitude of student clubs, societies and organizations throughout their studies.
Please see the following links for more information or contact our office.
Engineering Undergraduate Society of McGill (EUS) is a non-profit corporation which serves as an umbrella organization and represents all undergraduate engineering students.
Member committees and societies include:
- Chemical Engineering Undergraduate Society (ChEUS)
- Civil Engineers Undergraduate Society (CEUS)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Student Society (ExCESS)
- Co-op Mining Engineering Student Society
- Mechanical Engineering Student Society
- Materials Engineering Student Society
Computer Science Undergraduate Society (CSUS) represents Computer Science undergraduates