myFuture - Job Search and Career Tool Suite
To access myFuture: Log-in
How-To Guide: myFuture How-To Guide (PDF)
Everything you need to know about finding a job through myFuture.
myFuture is the McGill Career Planning Service's job search and career tool suite - an efficient way to search for:
- Full-time, part-time and summer jobs during your studies and after you graduate.
- McGill “in-program” internships.
- After-graduation internships.
In addition to applying to jobs and internships, students may:
- Upload documents such as cover letters, CVs, transcripts, etc.
- Register for events, workshops and information sessions.
- Sign up for interviews.
- View employer profiles.
- View announcements and alerts.