Our collection at the downtown campus and Macdonald campus contains over 3,000 items, including DVDs in English and French, which span the career exploration process. From embarking upon higher learning, exploring careers and occupations, to volunteering, studying abroad and engaging in personal and professional development, we have what you need to plan your future career.
Downtown Campus Resource Centre
- A maximum of two items may be borrowed overnight in exchange for a valid McGill I.D. card or a $20.00 deposit per item.
- Books may be borrowed after 4pm and must be returned by 10am the next working day.
During statutory holidays and summer breaks:
- A maximum of two items may be borrowed in exchange for a valid McGill I.D. card and a $20.00 deposit per item.
Students have access to two computers with the Internet, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and Microsoft Office Suite. You also have access to a printer.
Macdonald Campus Resource Centre
Books may be borrowed for a maximum of three days with valid McGill identification.
Students have access to one computer with access to the Internet, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Office.
Overdue, Lost or Damaged Items
Failing to return the Centre's material on time, losing or damaging material:
- You will be blocked from accessing myFuture and all the CaPS services.
- You will need to pay for the replacement cost of items which are lost or damaged.
Your borrowing privileges are suspended or temporarily suspended, and your deposit is forfeit:
- Due to repeatedly not returning library materials on time.