Requirements for Medical School Admissions
- Basic science prerequisites
Basic prerequisites for applicants to McGill's medical programs.
- Non-traditional pathway applicants who are residents of Québec
For Quebec residents who have a Bachelor's degree and have been out of school for 3+ years.
Preparing for your medical school interview is essential to your potential success. Below is a list of handouts and resources to help you best prepare yourself for the interview.
- Mini-Interview FAQ (PDF)
- Multiple Mini-Interview (MMI) - Additional Information (PDF)
- Practice MMI Questions (PDF)
- Recommended Websites
For more information on how to prepare med school interview, visit Medical Direction (MD), a service of the Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) serving as the official pre-medical society of McGill University. Below is a list of useful information published by the MD:
- Medical Direction Guidebook - A guidebook providing students information about applying to medical school.
- Red Books - Requirements for programs including medicine and dentistry, and GPA conversion.
- MedCoach - Low cost MMI couching sessions.
- World Directory of Medical Schools - Search for a list of schools by country.
Books & E-Books