Requirements for Medical School Admissions
- Basic science prerequisites
Basic prerequisits for applicants to McGill's medical programs.
- Non-traditional pathway applicans who are residents of Québec
For Quebec residents who have a Bachelor's degree and have been out of school for 3+ years.
Resources & Guides
Preparing for your medical school interview is essential to your potential success. Below is a list of handouts and resources to help you best prepare yourself for the interview.
- Mini-Interview FAQ (PDF)
- Multiple Mini-Interview (MMI) – Additional Information (PDF)
- Practice MMI Questions (PDF)
- Recommended Books - Medical school admission and interview books available at CaPS.
- Recommended Websites