Medical School Interviews
Requirements for Medical School Admissions
- Basic science prerequisites
Basic prerequisits for applicants to McGill's medical programs.
- Non-traditional pathway applicans who are residents of Québec
For Quebec residents who have a Bachelor's degree and have been out of school for 3+ years.
Preparing for your medical school interview is essential to your potential success. Below is a list of handouts and resources to help you best prepare yourself for the interview.
- Mini-Interview FAQ (PDF)
- Multiple Mini-Interview (MMI) - Additional Information (PDF)
- Practice MMI Questions (PDF)
- Recommended Websites
For more information on how to prepare med school interview, visit Medical Direction (MD), a service of the Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) serving as the official pre-medical society of McGill University. Belows is a list of useful informaton published by the MD:
- Medical Schools - All medical programs in teh SUS Redbooks
- A Guide to a Career in Medicine (PDF) - From getting into medical school to altherntive careers.
Books & E-Books