How You Can Help CaPS
- Post your employer’s jobs and internships opportunities on myFuture
- Encourage your employer to attend our career fairs.
- Volunteer to be a career mentor for a currently enrolled student.
- Allow a student to shadow you on the job
- Serve as a speaker/panelist on your personal career/career path at one of our events.
- Stay informed of our events and services by signing up to receive a copy of the CaPSScoop e-newsletter for students. (Email careers [dot] caps [at] mcgill [dot] ca to sign up).
If you are interested in helping CaPS in our work with students, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at 514-398-3304, or by emailing careers [dot] caps [at] mcgill [dot] ca