Graduate Students, Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Alexandra de Pokomandy (MSc, 2005-09) (Nominated for Dean’s Honour List)
- Amin Andalib (MSc, 2010-12)
- Andrea Rose Spence (PhD, 2001-11)
- Andrea Schaffer (MSc, 2001-04)
- Anita Koushik (PhD, 1999-04)
- Ann Burchell (PhD, 2003-09)
- Candace Sirjoosingh (MSc, 2008-10)
- Carmen Victoria Atwood (MSc, 2002-06)
- Colin Sharpe (MSc, 1993-94)
- Cara Flamer (MSc, di
The Division of Cancer Epidemiology is often involved in hosting or presenting at international conferences in cancer or epidemiology.
- Upcoming CRS Division of Epidemiology Students' Staff meeting:
To be announced...
This page lists job and training opportunities in the Division of Cancer Epidemiology at McGill and or in other Institutions.
WHO Senior Advisor in their Chronic Disease Unit - The World Health Organization (WHO Ad)
Online applications are strongly encouraged to enable WHO to store your profile in a permanent database. Please visit WHO's e-Recruitment website at: www.who.int/employment.
- Eduardo Franco
Professor and Director, Division of Cancer Epidemiology
Interim Chair, Department of Oncology
- Ramana-Kumar Agnihotram
- laurent [dot] azoulay [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Laurent Azoulay)
Assistant Professor, joint part-time appointment
The Division of Cancer Epidemiology is responsible for essentially all of the undergraduate and graduate-level teaching on cancer epidemiology and prevention at McGill.
- pallison [at] med [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Paul Allison), Associate Professor and Dean, Faculty of Dentistry
- ann [dot] burchell [at] mail [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Ann Burchell), Scientist, Ontario HIV Treatment Network
- francois [dot] coutlee [at] ssss [dot] gouv [dot] qc [dot] ca (François Coutlée), Professor, Université de Montréal
- feine [at] med [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Jocelyne Feine), Professor, McGill Faculty of Dentistry
- ghadirp [at] ERE [dot] UMontreal [dot] CA (Parviz Ghadirian), Professor, Université de Montréal
The Cancer Research Society Division of Epidemiology in the Department of Oncology at McGill conducts epidemiologic research on the etiology and prognosis of cancers of greatest global public health importance, with an emphasis on proposing preventive practices.