- Claudie Laprise
- Karolina Louvanto
- Ana María Rodríguez
- Fabiano Santos
This page lists job and training opportunities in the Division of Cancer Epidemiology at McGill and or in other Institutions.
Not Current Position Available.
The Division of Cancer Epidemiology is responsible for essentially all of the undergraduate and graduate-level teaching on cancer epidemiology and prevention at McGill.
- pallison [at] med [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Paul Allison), Associate Professor and Dean, Faculty of Dentistry
- ann [dot] burchell [at] mail [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Ann Burchell), Scientist, Ontario HIV Treatment Network
- francois [dot] coutlee [at] ssss [dot] gouv [dot] qc [dot] ca (François Coutlée), Professor, Université de Montréal
- feine [at] med [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Jocelyne Feine), Professor, McGill Faculty of Dentistry
- ghadirp [at] ERE [dot] UMontreal [dot] CA (Parviz Ghadirian), Professor, Université de Montréal
The Division of Cancer Epidemiology is often involved in hosting or presenting at international conferences in cancer or epidemiology.
- Upcoming CRS Division of Epidemiology Students' Staff meeting:
To be announced...
Establishment of the Cancer Research Society Division of Epidemiology.
The division was established within McGill in 1988 by a $1.5 million endowment from the Cancer Research Society (CRS).