Graduate Students, Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Alexandra de Pokomandy (MSc, 2005-09) (Nominated for Dean’s Honour List)
- Amin Andalib (MSc, 2010-12)
- Andrea Rose Spence (PhD, 2001-11)
- Andrea Schaffer (MSc, 2001-04)
- Anita Koushik (PhD, 1999-04)
- Ann Burchell (PhD, 2003-09)
- Candace Sirjoosingh (MSc, 2008-10)
- Carmen Victoria Atwood (MSc, 2002-06)
- Colin Sharpe (MSc, 1993-94)
- Cara Flamer (MSc, di
- pallison [at] med [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Paul Allison), Associate Professor and Dean, Faculty of Dentistry
- ann [dot] burchell [at] mail [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Ann Burchell), Scientist, Ontario HIV Treatment Network
- francois [dot] coutlee [at] ssss [dot] gouv [dot] qc [dot] ca (François Coutlée), Professor, Université de Montréal
- feine [at] med [dot] mcgill [dot] ca (Jocelyne Feine), Professor, McGill Faculty of Dentistry
- ghadirp [at] ERE [dot] UMontreal [dot] CA (Parviz Ghadirian), Professor, Université de Montréal
The Division of Cancer Epidemiology is often involved in hosting or presenting at international conferences in cancer or epidemiology.
- Upcoming CRS Division of Epidemiology Students' Staff meeting:
To be announced...
The Division of Cancer Epidemiology is responsible for essentially all of the undergraduate and graduate-level teaching on cancer epidemiology and prevention at McGill.
The Cancer Research Society Division of Epidemiology in the Department of Oncology at McGill conducts epidemiologic research on the etiology and prognosis of cancers of greatest global public health importance, with an emphasis on proposing preventive practices.
Establishment of the Cancer Research Society Division of Epidemiology.
The division was established within McGill in 1988 by a $1.5 million endowment from the Cancer Research Society (CRS).