James McGill Signature Collection
The founder of McGill University is immortalized with a statue on campus to symbolize excellence-the hallmark of McGill! You can now wear this symbol with pride!James McGill Signature Collection
Congratulations Class of 2013
Congratulations class of 2013. The McGill Bookstore is your graduation service center. You will be able to find gowns, gifts and much more! Always popular are our free graduation cookies and don't forget to check out our diploma frame collection today.McGill Diploma Frames
This new edition,DSM-5,used to diagnose and classify mental disorders, is the product of more than ten years of effort by hundreds of international experts in all aspects of mental health. Expected release on May 22nd,pre-order your copy and save 10%.Pre-order your copy now!
Lasting Memories: Graduation Rings!
McGill University has always been a symbol of tradition, success and pride. Let Graduor provide you with a lasting memory of these achievements.Convocation week only; save taxes and get free shipping in North America.View Catalogue
Bookstore Hours during Convocation:
The McGill Bookstore will have extended hours during convocation. On sunday May 26th, the store will be open from 11am- 4pm. Monday (May 27th) the Bookstore will be open from 8am - 8pm. Tuesday May 28th- Friday May 31st, the Bookstore will be open from 8am-7pm.
Convocation Service Centre:
The McGill Bookstore will be your convocation service centre where you will find gowns, diploma frames, graduation rings and much more! For our extended graduation hours please click here.
- Line Up Cards: The First thing you will need is to pick up your line-up card.
- Diploma Frames: Our collection of diploma frames are located on the first floor. From May 26th- June 4th, you can save 10% on our McGill Medallion series*. This offer is in-store only and is valid while quantities last. To view our diploma frames please click here.
* The McGill medallion series includes the following frames: #1, #1F, #1FV, #2M, #4.
- Cap and Gown: The cap and gown pick up and drop off will be in the basement of the Bookstore. You can pick up your cap and gown 24 hrs prior to your ceremony.
- Portrait Studio: For those wishing to have their photograph taken, we will have a portrait studio located next to the cap and gown pick up/ drop off. Marasport Inc. will be available throughout the week from 9am to closing. To contact Marasport Inc. directly please email them at info [at] marasport [dot] ca
- Free Diploma Framing: Our third floor will provide a free framing service. Please note you must purchase the frame prior to bringing it up to the third floor and getting it framed. We also included a quick instructional video for those opting to frame their diplomas at home. You can see this video on our facebook page.
- Graduation Rings: McGill University has always been a symbol of tradition, success and pride. Let Graduor provide you with a lasting memory of these achievements. Swing by the Bookstore to see our collection and order your ring today! During convocation week only, you will save on the taxes and shipping will be free with purchase of any Graduor ring. A Graduor representative will be in during convocation week to help you find the right fit and answer any questions. To view a selection of our rings click here.
Who We Are