Applicants must submit the following documents via email to julie.major [at] mcgill.ca (Dr. Julie Major).
- BITS application form.pdf (please fill out the form, save and email as an attachment);
- Letter of intent (maximum length: 1 page; can be written in French or English);
- C.V. (can be written in French or English);
- For non-McGill students only: a legible copy of your academic transcript.
Application deadline for Summer 2018: February 14, 2018
Assessment will be done by the BITS teaching staff and is based on the applicant’s expression of interest, CGPA, study program and year. Criteria and relative weighting of these criteria are subjective and may vary from year to year.
- If you are not a McGill student you are welcome to apply.
Consult this page if you are a Concordia or other Quebec university student and interested in the BITS Program: Download the BITS guidelines.
Consult this page if you are an international student interested in coming to McGill on exchange to participate in the BITS Program: www.mcgill.ca/students/international/incoming/exchange.
Consult this page if you are a UWI student or an International student interested in coming to UWI on exchange, to participate in the BITS Program