Enrolment of McGill students is limited to 22 students.
Applicants must submit the following documents via email to julie [dot] major [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Dr. Julie Major).
- BITS application form.pdf (please fill out the form, save and email as an attachment);
- Letter of intent (maximum length: 1 page; can be written in French or English);
- C.V. (can be written in French or English);
- For non-McGill students only: a legible copy of your academic transcript.
Application deadline: February 27, 2015.
Assessment will be done by the BITS teaching staff and is based on the applicant’s expression of interest, CGPA, study program and year. Criteria and relative weighting of these criteria are subjective and may vary from year to year.
- If you are not a McGill student you are welcome to apply.
Consult this page if you are interested in coming to McGill on exchange: www.mcgill.ca/students/international/studyabroad/abroad/.
- If you are a UWI student, and interested in the BITS program, please contact angela [dot] fields [at] cavehill [dot] uwi [dot] edu (Dr. Angela Fields), UWI BITS Director.