Doctoral Thesis

The Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website has all the Thesis guidelines Master's and doctoral students require, along with the Forms related to thesis submission. There, you will find:

Post-graduate information

Change of address

BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE DEPARTMENT, to ensure you receive your diploma and T4 slips for income tax purposes, you must register your change of address by logging into Minerva


All students must register (and pay fees) annually up to and including the term in which they expect to graduate. Outstanding tuition fees must be paid before graduation. If a thesis is submitted prior to the completion of the residency period, fees must be paid for the terms of residency remaining in program.