Please see the left menu to access information on:
Committee Meetings and Memberships
Committee specific pages
University Related Travel Guidelines
Students participating in a University-related travel activity (i.e., course work, internships, exchange programs, field work or research, for credit or not) are required to register their travel on Minerva. To learn more about the International Travel Registry click here.
To access the Travel Registry on Minerva for Program Administrators, click here.
McGill's University Related Travel Guidelines can be found here. [.pdf]
The following are direct links to sites:
- Research Services for Arts Faculty Members
- Office of Sponsored Research
- Promotion and Tenure
- Tenure Forms
- Dean of Arts Development Fund
- Arts Administrative Group
- Classroom Listing (including equipment availability and booking contact) and click on the .pdf "Roomtable" at the end of the first paragraph.
- Classroom & Exam Plans