Submitting your documents
Depending on your chosen program and/or your particular circumstances, certain documentation is required to complete your McGill application. Applicants are responsible for the completion of documentation requirements according to the instructions and deadlines. Kindly follow these related instructions carefully:
- do not send documents to McGill prior to completing an application;
- documents must be submitted electronically (uploaded) whenever possible;
- do not send by regular post any documents which you are uploading;
- upload ONLY the required documents listed in your application file on Minerva;
- additional documents will NOT be added to your file; these will be discarded and will delay the processing of your application. (This excludes documents required for scholarship consideration and statements of extenuating circumstances).
- Find out how to prepare and format your documents
- Follow the instructions on how to upload your unofficial transcripts and supporting documentation.
- Eligible applicants from Canadian high schools outside of Ontario and Quebec should also submit self-reported grades as soon as possible – this applies to eligible applicants from Canadian high schools outside of Ontario and Quebec.
- When your official documents are requested, see Mailing supporting documents for details on where to mail them.
Applicants can upload supporting documents through Minerva if they have applied to any of the following faculties or schools:
- Agricultural and Environmental Studies
- Arts and Sciences
- Continuing Studies
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Religious Studies
- Social Work