Transfer and readmission

If you're currently registered in a degree program at McGill and you're not graduating in the current year, contact the faculty you wish to transfer into for instructions, or see the Transfer and Readmission website.

If you're a former McGill student and wish to return to complete your degree, and you have not completed a degree at another university, please contact your former faculty for more information about its readmission process.