Undergraduate Admission Guide 2014-15
Applicants for January 2014 : Please visit this site.
- Application Procedures
- General Admission and Documentation Requirements for All Applicants
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Placement Tests in Mathematics and Basic Sciences
- Advanced Standing or Transfer Credits
- Supporting Documentation Requirements
NEW: See Uploading your documents for revised instructions on how to submit official and unofficial transcripts and grades.
- Additional Materials Required by Specific Programs
- Aboriginal Applicants
- Applicants from Quebec CEGEPs
- Applicants from Ontario High Schools
- Applicants from Canadian High Schools Outside Quebec and Ontario
- Applicants from U.S. High School Programs (in the U.S.A. and other countries)
- Applicants from High Schools Outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Applicants from Other Universities or Colleges and Second Bachelor Degree Applicants ("Transfers")
- Mature Applicants
- Special and Visiting Students
- Home-Schooled Applicants
- Entrance Awards
- Email, Telephone, and Fax Contacts
- Addresses for Supporting Documents