As of October 2012, McGill’s formerly paper-based graduate application process has been replaced with a more convenient electronic version. For detailed instructions on how to apply and how to upload required supporting documents in the new version, please see: http://www.mcgill.ca/gradapplicants/apply/prepare
1) COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
Fall 2014 Admission:
All applications for admission to the Graduate Program in Cell Biology and Anatomy for the degrees of M.Sc. or Ph.D. must be made electronically.
Please note the following deadlines for applications to the Graduate Program of Cell Biology and Anatomy:
International students: March 15, 2014
Canadian students: June 15, 2014
2) UPLOAD YOUR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS INTO MINERVA (this must be done before your application can be processed)
1. Upload your unofficial transcript(s) of complete university level academic records to date (this also applies to McGill University transcripts).
Note: All transcripts received via the upload process are considered unofficial. If you are offered admission, you will be required to send the official transcript(s) to the following location. Your offer of admission will be contingent upon the receipt and verification of these official documents. Please do not send these official records until they are requested.
2. Two letters of recommendation: McGill will request the letters of recommendation on your behalf from referees you identify on the application form.
3. Arrange for test scores (i.e. TOEFL, ILET), if applicable, to be sent directly from the testing agency. You must indicate the McGill University institution code: 0935.
3) EMAIL THE SUPERVISOR CONFIRMATION FORM
Applicants must have the supervisor_confirmation_form_2.pdf signed by their prospective supervisor in order to be considered for acceptance into our graduate studies program.
Once complete, please email the form to Joelle Denomy-Hasilo at studentaffairs [dot] acb [at] mcgill [dot] ca
4) CONSULT APPLICATION CHECKLIST TO ENSURE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE COMPLETE PRIOR TO SUBMISSION
A fee of $102.60. by credit card in Canadian funds payable to 'McGill University' for processing the application. Applications may be received at any time. McGill students, current and past, are not exempt from paying this fee
For further information, please contact:
Student Affairs & Graduate Program Coordinator
Department of Anatomy & Cell Biology
studentaffairs [dot] acb [at] mcgill [dot] ca