Use your McGill Username and McGill Password to log in to the AMLF computers.
Save files on your personal drive (a.k.a. the P: drive).
PROCEDURES FOR TESTS
You MUST visit the AMLF at least once, prior to a test, in order to familiarize yourself with the procedures. Failure to do this will mean that you will not be allowed to take the test.
Please verify your login accounts prior to any exam or test at the AMLF. Failure to follow this directive will result in considerable delays and time loss during the test.
AMLF test policies
- All cell phones and communication devices are to be turned off and placed in your bags.
- All coats, bags, books, and notes are to be placed by the wall of the test room.
- An instructor or invigilator must be present during the test.
- Only test material is to be open during the test.
- Unless otherwise stated by the instructor, dictionaries, pens, pencils, and paper, are not permitted.
- Students may not use or attempt to use any unauthorized source of information.
- Students must stop and logoff computers when instructed to do so by the teacher or invigilator.
- A student found guilty of cheating or attempting to cheat is liable for expulsion from the University (Section 16, Code of Student Conduct and Disciplinary Measures).