Quick Links

poc por


Immigration regulations (administrative and support staff)

The immigration regulations concerning the employment of non-Canadians, in part, reads as follows:

  1. All non-Canadians must either be permanent residents or possess an employment authorization before they start work. In most cases, employment authorization, and in all cases, permanent residence visas must be obtained before arriving in Canada.