History of the Arts Administrative Group
The Arts Administrative Group was founded in 1993 by Sharon Barqueiro, of the Department of Sociology and Rose Marie Stano of the Department of Anthropology.
It was given a mandate by Dean John McCallum and has since had much success in the dissemination of information and the education of its members. It has also frequently participated in the creation and modification of administrative procedures in both the Faculty of Arts and other units of McGill University.
Past and present chairs
- February 2010 - : Connie DiGiuseppe, Administrative Assistant, Linguistics
- February 2010 - : Andrew Stoten, Administrative Officer, Political Science
- 2007 - February 2010: Kim Reany, SIS Trainer/Liaison Officer, Arts
- 2007 - 2008: Ann Yaxley, Administrative Assistant, Islamic Studies
- 2006 - 2007: Linda-Renée Montreuil, Administrative Officer, Department of Economics
- 2004 - 2007: Brigitte Weiss-Dittmann, Languages and Literatures Administrative Services
- January - August 2006: Ines Scharnweber, Interdisciplinary Studies Office
- January - December 2005: Katherine Scott, McGill School of Environment
- September - December 2004: Clara Spadafora, SIS Experts Team
- 2000-2004: Linda-Renée Montreuil, Department of Economics